DIGITAL CONTROL CENTER
- Digital control possible using 4- or 5-button operation
- Completely replaces the fuse box
- Integrated alarm system, starter relay, turn signal, parking light and headlight flashing
- Features 10 output channels and 12 input channels
- Ten independent circuits can be digitally controlled and switched off if necessary
- Acceleration-controlled emergency brake light
- Switch high- and low-beam with only one push button
- Integrated digital hazard lights, digital load independent flasher relay, digital brake light modulator with programmable flashing mode, horn relay
- Ability to manage power consuming devices, maximizing battery when starting bike
- Diagnostic function with 15 indicator LEDs
- 101 mm L x 61 mm W x 28 mm D
The new m.unit basic without Bluetooth® LE has moved on from the established m.unit v.2 by undergoing significant development and improvements. It is now equipped with 12 inputs, 10 outputs and replaceable high-quality cable clamps. It offers the same features like the m.unit blue but without Bluetooth® LE und connectivity to the m.ride app.
The m.unit basic is the digital control unit for your motorbike – the heart of the entire on-board electrical system. It can be operated using buttons or using conventional handlebar switches. It controls all necessary components on the vehicle while also performing fuse functions.
There are considerably fewer relays and individual components in the wiring harness and the vehicle can be rewired with less effort in a very short amount of time.
When using the m.button, all switch connections are reduced to one single cable.
Specifications and features
|L/W/H||90 x 53 x 30 mm, bolt distance 74 mm|
|Weight||Approx. 180 g|
|Fastener||2 x M5 stainless steel bolts (installation and ground connection), 1 x M5 screwing contact for battery Plus|
|Operating voltage||6 V – 20 V|
|Operating temperature||-20°… +80°C|
|Inputs||1 x input (+12 V switched) for ignition lock or m.lock
11 x control input (minus/switched to ground) for:
|Outputs||10 x Outputs (+12V) for:
Left turn signal
Right turn signal